Hospitality. Inspiration. Passion.
That’s what defines us. You can call us H.I.P. associates!
Build your Career.
We are always looking for passionate, caring talent. If you are a hardworking individual with a strong desire to excel in the hospitality industry, we want to hear from you! Ideal candidates will exhibit G.U.E.S.T.S.:
- Genuine appreciation for all AFBHG associates, guests and vendors. “Thank you” goes such a long way!
- Unparalleled quality is crucial in all aspects of our business. From the ingredients we use to the caliber of service our associates provide, we are focused on maintaining and exceeding a high standard of quality across the board.
- Extraordinary experiences is what we must provide to each guest.
- Sincere associates are the CORE of our business. Without them, we are merely a concept.
- Team trust is the foundation of a strong organization. AFBHG is built on honesty and integrity.
- Success is not achieved because of any single person, but by the sum of all parts.
Aaron F. Belen
Owner & Proprietor
Director of Operations
General Manager- The Morrie Birmingham
Manager, The Morrie Birmingham
Chef de Cuisine- The Morrie Birmingham
Sous Chef- The Morrie Birmingham
General Manager - The Morrie Royal Oak
Manager - The Morrie Royal Oak
Sous Chef - The Morrie Royal Oak
General Manager - Bistro 82
Chef de Cuisine - Bistro 82
Director of Security
Is there room for career growth?
Absolutely! In fact, AFBHG looks for talent within before posting job openings publicly!
What is the work environment like?
The work environment at any AFBHG venue is lively, upbeat and fun. We work and play hard!
Do I need to have experience?
We choose our team based on attitude and personality; we believe we can teach everything else!